Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Revelations...

this will be a small post today...
I went to a wonderful celebration of Bret Kaneshiro's life...
on Martin Luther King Day.
I wanted to make a simple but pretty card.
I quoted: Revelations 21:4...
Bret...you were a fine man and a wonderful friend.
thank you for touching my life.
I miss you so much...
but the promise we are given by God that we will one day see each other again, gives me hope, comfort and peace...so until we meet again my dear, sweet friend.
Rest in Peace.

6 comments:

Jodi

Very pretty card Joy! I love those colors together! =)

Tracy.H

Beautiful card, Joy. Take care. :0)

Michelle Alejandro

This came out so sweet. Love the colors that you chose too. Love the quote you used too. Did you print that on the computer? Yeah, sucks that we lost yesterday....I really wanted to beat them (you know why). TTYL!

Anonymous

That was a great verse to use, Joy. And your sentiments are so sweet. Beautiful card.

Maria

What a wonderful card!! I don't know Bret but he sounds like a wonderful person. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend.

Your card has a soft soothing look to it and it's great that you added the scripture.

Maria

Corie

Oh this is just beautiful

Related Posts with Thumbnails