Saturday, January 3, 2009

RAKs for the New Year...

I am so blessed to have such wonderful blogging sisters...I can't believe the awesome stuff I have received from them! here's the first RAK...I won by leaving a comment on Ohh Nicky and look at the cute puppies she sent us! My daughter loves them so much. I love the card too...I love how the polar bear is fuzzy. You can't see it in the picture, but it's so cute!
here's my RAK from my BFF...Michelle at Mushi's Creative Inspirations...she gave me a cute HK box filled with Bath & Body soap! My daughter got a gift bag filled with goodies too...lip gloss and stuff! we both had smiles =) on our faces!
here's the last one...I just got it in the mail from Joy at Tamikos...how sweet she is! she sent me HK notepad, cards, glass dew drops, paper flowers and a cute flower card! I will have to show you on a later post...the different cards she made for me!
THANK YOU! I really appreciate your generosity and friendship!
thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Joyfulsister

Hi Joy!!
(((Hugz))) Happy New Year!! What cute Raks you recieved. I can't wait to get back to crafting I got out all my stamps and supplies to make thank you notes to family and friends for the gifts we recieved at Christmas. Thank you for dropping by, you always encourage me and I thank the Lord for your sisterness and friendship. You have such a sweet spirit and I know the Lord will touch your life in a special way..The best is yet to come~~

Hugz Lorie

Unknown

Lovely RAK's Joy! Please send me your address, so I can send you a little prize, email me at: berenice_r10@hotmail.com

Rina

Very sweet RAKs. You deserve them all!

Jodi

These are great RAKs, you deserve to have them all! TFS!! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails