Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Flutter Anya...

...IT'S TIME TO CELEBRATE...
Happy 1st Birthday to Shanel...one of my dear friend's daughter.  They are throwing her a birthday party, but we can't attend.  But I wanted to send her something.  So I decided to make a shaker card with her gift.  This is how it turned out...
 
I used lots of micro beads, added flowers, ribbon, a heart charm, bling and used that ever so cute Flutter Anya from TGF.  She is adorable.  Colored her with my copics and splashed her with some sparkle spray and put it together and I am done.  Hope her mom and dad like it :)

Have a good HUMP day everyone!!!

Be Blessed,

2 comments:

Cami

Very pretty shaker card! I miss your not posting and blogging! Finally I get to see another great shaker card!

Cyndi

So cute Joy! She will love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails