Sunday, August 4, 2013

Double sided zig zag card...

...HAPPY CHEEKY BIRTHDAY...
 I wanted to make a unique card and wish a Happy Birthday to a dear friend!   I went searching the internet and found a double sided zigzag card.  I figured out how to decorate it too.  I decided to use the new "Cheeky Lessons" from TGF.  I colored her with my copics and used some stickles.  I made my belly band with a punch. This is what it looks like when it's closed...
Here is the first flap when opened up...
this is what it looks like once it's fully opened...
I decided to stand it up to give you a sense of what it looks like.
I hope my friend enjoys the card.  I hardly make cards unless I need to.  But this is for her birthday and I wanted to make it special.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by :)

Be Blessed,

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl

It turned out really pretty, and I'm sure she will love it just as much..
I've never attempted one, but I should give it a try some day..LOL!

Chrisd

So cute and a great birthday card!

Mr Jone

thanks for sharing
Can you find here custom printed boxes at cheap rates. We are provide custom printed boxes with customer satisfaction. We are deal in USA and CANADA . Are you like my product please come for my website http://customboxes4less.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails