Sunday, August 4, 2013

Double sided zig zag card...

...HAPPY CHEEKY BIRTHDAY...
 I wanted to make a unique card and wish a Happy Birthday to a dear friend!   I went searching the internet and found a double sided zigzag card.  I figured out how to decorate it too.  I decided to use the new "Cheeky Lessons" from TGF.  I colored her with my copics and used some stickles.  I made my belly band with a punch. This is what it looks like when it's closed...
Here is the first flap when opened up...
this is what it looks like once it's fully opened...
I decided to stand it up to give you a sense of what it looks like.
I hope my friend enjoys the card.  I hardly make cards unless I need to.  But this is for her birthday and I wanted to make it special.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by :)

Be Blessed,

2 comments:

Creations by Shirl

It turned out really pretty, and I'm sure she will love it just as much..
I've never attempted one, but I should give it a try some day..LOL!

Chrisd

So cute and a great birthday card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails