Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Halloween Treats...2011

...PURSES GALORE...

I know that I am so late in posting this, but I finally took pictures of the last of my treats that I turned into purses. These belong to the ladies on my co-ed team, but because of rain and APEC, we haven't had a game in 3 weeks! So it must have been a blessing, so that I could take pictures of my creation! lol! I went down to J's to see what I could find and found these cute DPs and I also bought the CS to match. I ended up making at least 40 of these!

I used all the new supplies I bought while my crafting stuff was stored away. for the inside of the bag I used the bag #2 XL die (found that one in my stored box). for the shape and the outside of my bag/purse I used my new nesties: reversed wonky rectangles. love it! I also bought a few of those self adhesive half dots (in black and orange) to decorate the closure of the purse. the purse is held closed by a mini velcro dot that you can get at Wal-Mart.
Well...here is my first post in a long time! I am slowly moving things in and having access to my craft things. that was the first thing I set up...lol! As I take my time to move in to my new renovated room, I will also have more time to craft. thank you for your support and for sticking by me through this long process. I hope to start creating on a regular basis soon! take care! I hope to stop by and check out your creations too...soon!




Be Blessed,


3 comments:

Creations by Shirl

Hello Joy~
Welcome back to craft world.. These purses are just too adorable... love it.... great dp combo's - totally awesome....
Have a great day.....

Linda

Yeehaw! Glad you're finally back! Hope I get to see the renovated craft room! These purses are to die for! Take care my friend ... xoxo!

Cyndi

wow! really great purses! so creative and good to see your creations again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails