Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Gorjuss is back...

...MINI POCKET GIFT HOLDER...
I think I have forgotten about these cuties...as I only realized it when creating this that I haven't used my gorjuss girls in a while! Well, I wanted to send a little thank you to Tammi who is always thinking of me and sending me such cute cards and images~! I won her candy the other month...yippee! So with that I wanted to send something back. this is what I came up with. I never want to send something small without a package, so I decided to create a mini pocket gift holder to put my goodies in.
Here's what it looks like once its opened. I made a mini pocket to fit the goodies in perfectly. The holder is held close with pretty pink & brown polka dot ribbon.
Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! I just came home from my trip to Maui. recooperating and relaxing! I will have more to share with you. till then...
"Live life fully while you are here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun. Be crazy. Be weird. Go out and screw up! You're going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process. Take the opportunity to learn from mistakes: find the cause of your problem and eliminate it. Don't try to please everyone. Don't try to be perfect: just be an excellent example of being human"
Paper: SU CS - pink pirouette, chocolate chip
DP - imaginisce line
supplies: memento black ink, copic pens, ribbon,
kaiser craft bling, MS border punch, oval nesties,
SU embossing folder & a flower (wild orchid craft)
stamps: gorjuss girls & dandelion designs

Be Blessed,

13 comments:

Teri

Oh so cute! Tammi will love this! I just ran across the gorjuss girls too! Poor girls got buried by all of the new stuff! Hope you had a fun time on Maui! Hope to see you sometime this week! Call me!

Denise

Joy, this is very cute!! I LOVE the colors :). Thanks for always sharing your beautiful projects~
Hugs,
Denise

Janis

Love that mini holder! Glad to see the Gorjuss girl back!!! I'm sure that Tammi will love it!!! TFS!

Cyndi

very cute giftholder! love those girls! have a nice day!

Michelle Alejandro

Awww this is so cute! I know I always forget about my Gorjuss girls too. Glad to hear that you guys won in Maui and that you had fun. Coed has been pretty bad, but you know, lol. TTYL!

Hugs,
Michelle

Brenda

i love this mini pocket gift holder! such a great idea. glad to hear you had a great weekend... make sure you get a chance to relax too!

Cami

Love your mini gift holder Joy! So nice to see you using this Gorjuss Girl again! Mine a stored somewhere and it's refreshing to see you bring them back! Tammi will love this!!! Congrats on your win! You folks are tough to beat! Get a good rest before you return to work! Hugs, Cami

Sparkplug17

So cute and so darling!

~amy~

I hope that you had a great vaca...your card/treat holder is sooo fun....I received some super happy mail from you today...what a wonderful surprise....you shouldn't have....you are way to generous Joy...sooo thankful for you and I so love it when you stop by my blog:)

donna mikasa

Hi Joy! Hope you had a relaxing vacation! Love your creations--anyone who receives them is SO lucky! ;)

joni h

hot bliggity blog! she's back! and creating! love those GG! cool mini holder! man, you sure don't miss a beat! Gotta love it!...and I do!!

eunice

Oh, this is so sweet! Still think the Gorjuss Girls are the cutest ever...and hey, that new Dandelion Designs teddy bear is adorable! What a terrific way to send a little something to someone special. You think of the neatest cards like this!

Tammi

Your so sweet Joy, again, I LOVED this, you always amaze me with the projects you make, your always doing something cute and different and always wanting me to make them too! :) Thanks again for this amazing and wonderful gift! ((hugs))

Related Posts with Thumbnails