Tuesday, September 2, 2008

More Basket & Blooms...

I had some fun this long weekend...
so I decided to make more of those
Bigz diecut Sizzix Basket and Blooms...
I tried to make them in the color that my co-workers like... I have 4 co-workers in my office and
I have one buddy that I work with at the Judiciary...
that's why I ended up making 5 of them.
here's what the actual basket looks like...

I decided to fill it with nips candy...
I put it in a small flat cellophane bag and
topped it off with the tag.
I used the circle scallop, 1 3/8" circle & 1 1/4" circle.
I stamped it with the stamp set: think happy thoughts

hope you all enjoyed it...thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Unknown

So nice that you made these for your co-workers; I'm sure they will enjoy all the goodies.

Denise

Joy,
Your co-workers are so lucky! Those are beautiful.

Teri

I love your baskets! Your co-workers are so lucky to have you!

Rleen

These are pretty, I love the colors and the candy so sweet :)

IL Cielo di Praga

compliments for your blog.your cards are very very beautiful.my favourite is this basket,please you can invie me the template.thanks very much.kiss from italy

Related Posts with Thumbnails