Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sending you a little "hog"...

Jen has her own website "pieces of me" (on my side bar) but she also has an online store and so I bought some cute stamps from her...so to say Thank You...I wanted to make her a cute card...It's called sending you a little "hog"! I had fun making it. Used the new colors from SU...pink pirouette and baja breeze for the cardstock...the flower is made with wild wasabi, pixie pink and chocolate chip paper with a doodlebug jewel color "bon bon". the stamp is from Penny Black called "Piggy Love". I hope you like it as much as I do...have a great day!

2 comments:

Teri

This is such a cute card! Jen will LOVE this!!

Little C's Creations

hey.... this is it!!!! LOL!!!! Love it, and love that it's MINE!!! Thank you for sending this to me... it's a real cutie pie card!!!

smooches!
Jen

Related Posts with Thumbnails