Sunday, August 3, 2008

A card for my BFF Michelle...

So I decided to make a card for my BFF Michelle...just because...so I wanted to use the Whipper Snapper mouse stamp and put it in a shaker box...I also used the Darcie's Country Folk printable shrink plastic to make the dragonfly...also from Whipper Snapper and so is the best friend stamp (bought at Creations Unlimited). I used regal rose and so saffron for the cardstock...I used paper flower floral embellishments from Creations Unlimited. I used printed paper and Cuttlebug perfectly paisley for the background on the so saffron. I love this card...I had so much fun making it! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Little C's Creations

too cute!!!

I sent your products today... should be arriving in a couple of days. Thanks n' have fun with them. Love the card that you created and sent to me. I will post it later this week.

Big Hugs,
Jen

Jodi

This is a cute card and great use of the shrink art!!! Thanks for playing! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails