Monday, April 2, 2012

Butterfly Lucy...

...DOUBLE DUTCH CARD...
Happy Monday Everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I sure did. I got to get together with dear friends to help celebrate Michelle's 21st birthday and my daughter just celebrated her birthday! What a fun filled weekend. Well, I have a card I want to share with you as I had to make one for my dear sweet friend! I wanted to make a different kind of card and so I checked out youtube and came across this double dutch card. I used the cutest digi image from CC Designs...Butterfly Lucy. One thing I love about digis is that you can make them whatever size you want to. This image is about 5". So much easier to color. I got the DP from Ben Franklin the other night. I added some half pearls, ribbon, flower, stickles and colored her with my copics.
this is what the card looks like once opened...
I thought this was a cute card, something different and so easy to make.
Hope you have a wonderful week! Thanks for stopping by :)
I will have an Easter creation to share with you next.
take care!

Be Blessed,

5 comments:

Creations by Shirl

Hello Joy~
How are you doing?... love your pretty card you made for your GF..
love the colors and your card pattern you used....
TFS~

Have A Scrap Happy Day

Ohhh Joy, this is on heck of a CUTE card. Your GF will LOVE it.

Cyndi

Super sweet card! She's adorable and love the card technique!

Leanne

Hi Joy!
This is adorable!! Your coloring and paper choice is wonderful. I always love finding new ways to use paper. Thanks so much for sharing!! Happy Birthday to your DD. Hope she had a good time.
;)

Elena

The colors are perfect and your coloring is awesome. I want to try to make this card one day too. TFS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails