Monday, April 26, 2010

Product Spotlight...Wags 'n Whiskers (Kidz 'n Pawz)

Aloha...Happy Monday everyone! here's to another Product Spotlight of the week...Wags 'n Whiskers (Kidz 'n Pawz) Here's a fact for you if you didn't know...all of these images were created with Lacey and Nikki's children in mind. Isn't that just so neat! So if you like what you see, there are more and you can purchase them at Stamp and Create. I also decided to do the sketch challenge at WnWs blog. So go and check them out too. On to my card...the first one is called: Say a Prayer. I love purple and decided to use that as inspiration for this card. I tried to download the sketch, but wasn't able to. I used lots of flowers...trellis-purple mist, prima-mini deep purple roses and prima-fairytale purple roses. I distressed the edges as well, added some crystal effects, used my MS border punch and bling.
the next one I flipped the sketch...just to try something different. I used the image called: Ansley's Surprise. I used this once before...as a Christmas challenge. this time I wanted to use it for a birthday card. So I paper pieced the present. I used basic grey DP, a large star spacer, heart charm, flowers-prima fairytale roses: white and buttercup, mini pink roses and crochet ribbon-ivory. I also used my nesties, some glittered bling and crystal effects.
If you get a chance...stop by the Stamp and Create blog and check out what the other ladies on the DT created...here they are: Chris, Jeanette and Niki.
“Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put in this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer.

Be Blessed,

14 comments:

donna mikasa

Hi Joy! Such sweet cards! Love all the embellies you add that make them so special and one-of-a-kind!
Hope you have an awesome week!

Unknown

Cute cards! :)

Cheryl

These cards are so pretty Joy! Love how you paper pierced the gift box.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug

HI girl!! These are so awesome!! I just love your coloring of your images and your designs!! I absolutely adore all your purple on the first one using the Wags n Whiskers sketch!! You go girl!! Thanks for joining that challenge!

Oh and the pink one with all the fab flowers,lace, charms, spacer, and fab coloring is stunning.

By the way Joy, God has blessed you with talent and a heart of Gold!! I just love visiting you! You inspire me so!!

big hugs,
Chris

Chris Olsen, Glowbug

Oh...I forgot to link you girls today...I just went back and did that now!!

Have a great night!!

hugs,
Chris

Cyndi

very nice cards! those images are so cute and love the colors! have a great day!

Shirley N

Your cards are so pretty, Joy! Your embellies are so pretty and love how you always add the perfect charm! Have a great week!

Lacey Stephens

Joy, these are both so fantastic!! Your coloring is so georgous and I love the highlights you added to Ansley's hair!! Thank you so much for all of your hard work...you're awesome!!
~lacey

1LuvnMama

Man you do wonders with those flowers and charms! Give me courage to use mine please! :) Hope you had a wonderful weekend . . . now it's back to the grind but you have Furlough's throughout the month! Yay, a break!

Jenny V.

Lovely cards, I sure love those Prima - Trellis Roses. I need to get me some of those and some charms too. TFS. Have a great week.

Jodi

These are so cute Joy! I love the coloring and layouts you used on both of them!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Tammi

Sweet images, gorgeous cards...love the papers and pretty embellishments! ~hugs

Little C's Creations

Stunning!!!

eunice

So pretty! Awesome job coloring these cute stamps, Joy! Oh, and I just can't get enough of those roses...gotta get me some!

Related Posts with Thumbnails