Monday, February 8, 2010

Product Spotlight...Wags 'n Whiskers

Have you seen the cute images that Wags 'n Whiskers-Lacey Stephens and Nikki Fairbairn's owners, created after their children and animals?...I used the Wags 'n Whiskers Bear Hug for the Product Spotlight of the week...which is: Wags 'n Whiskers!
here's an up close view of the image...isn't it just too cute! I hope you had a chance to check out the Stamp and Create store. Lacey had so much stuff on sale! all her charms were on sale too! I just had to go and purchase some! can't wait till they come in the mail =) I also used the 3M adhesive paper that I got from Teri. it's so easy to use and I used my cuttlebug embossing folder.
So for this week...I am giving away some more blog candy featuring the Product Spotlight of the week: Wags 'n Whiskers. I'm also giving some charms to go with it.so here's how you can qualify...

1) put a link to the Wags 'n Whiskers blog and display the logo on your sidebar
2) please mention the Wags 'n Whiskers blog and store on your post
3) mention the blog candy on your blog too
4) leave a comment to let me know you entered the blog candy

thank you everyone for sticking with me and for coming by to visit. I will post the winner soon for my birthday blog candy.

paper: 3M adhesive
stamp: Wags 'n Whiskers bear hug
miscellaneous: ribbon, charms w/ jump rings & MS heart border punch

10 comments:

Jodi

Aww, so sweet!! Love the cute image and how you colored her too!! Isn't the 3M paper fun to use!
Wishing you a very Happy Belated Birthday Joy, I will be mailing your goodies out to you hopefully tomorrow, but the latest Friday!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Amy

This image is adorable, she makes the perfect Valentine! Awesome card!

Dawne

Don't you just love that punch? It's a very nice card you put together there. Hope all is well!

Teri

Love that giant teddy bear! And love the charms too! Thanks for using the 3M paper, I really like it! Hope you had a rested day.

Ilissa

Cute charms and image. Loving the coloring too!

Jenny V.

This is such an adorable image, love that big teddy bear. I just got a few charms and I love how it looks on the cards. TFS!

Yvette

I just love this sweet "Bear Hugs" {so much I ordered it yesterday ...lol} Beautiful card Joy!!! thanks for sharing and for the blog candy too.

Hugs

fairie

The card is so cute. I love it.

I have posted the candy and Wags n Whiskers blinkie on my sidebar and posted a blog entry on my blog.

View Here

xoxo hugz

sheng

Senju Ninja

Cool candy. I have posted Wags n Whiskers blog hop and link on my side bar and post. I have also posted your candy on my sidebar and post.

Very cute card.

eunice

Love your card! The Wags n Whiskers stamp is adorable...gotta go check out the rest of their stamps...

Related Posts with Thumbnails