Friday, July 25, 2008

Inspirations and creative RAKs from my BFF Michelle...

...penguin note cards...

...giselle thank you card...


...file folder...


...monkey thank you card...


...designer series paper handbag...
So my BFF Michelle...is like the totally coolest chic around...she's so creative and inspires me to try something new all the time...she gets my creative juices flowing! She's always giving me such wonderful cards and gifts! Look at all the amazing stuff I received from her...I am such a lucky girl! Besides that...she is the sweetest, kindest, caring and understanding friend I have. If you would like to check her out...her website is: http://mushiscreativeinspirations.blogspot.com/
Let her inspire you. We truly are two peas in a pod...we do everything together...hang out at her house, shop, craft, play soccer and just have fun! Thanks for stopping by!





6 comments:

Michelle Alejandro

It's like we were separated at birth or something, lol. You truly are a wonderful friend and thanks for everything that you do! I am so glad to have met you! Congrats on your new blog!
~Michelle

Teri

Lucky girl! Michelle is your twin!! wonderful raks you so much deserve!

Jodi

So awesome that you both have just started up in blog world! Welcome!! =)

Denise

Those are very cute cards. Glad to see you have a blog now.
Denise

Little C's Creations

Hey Ms. Joy - Congrats on starting up your blog, girlie!! I can't wait to see more of what you got to share!! Welcome to blogland!

Big Hugs,
Jen

Unknown

Love your blog - so talented - beautiful RAKs - thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails