Monday, April 18, 2011

Product Spotlight...Wags n Whiskers Digis

...EASTER BASKET...
It's another Monday and today's Product Spotlight at Stamp and Create is Wags n Whiskers Digis. I used Say a Prayer from Wags n Whiskers to decorate this cute little Easter basket. I used Kaiser Craft DP - Lilac Avenue to make the basket. I used the white crocheted ribbon for my handle. I added some flowers, stickles and used my new toy, the ticket die and treasure moment ticket sentiments from Whimsy Stamps. I distressed the edges and used Tim Holtz pumice stone distressed ink .
If you have a chance stop by and check out the Stamp and Create blog and and see all the DTs creations...Chris, Heidi, Jeanette, Lacey-owner and Vicky. Have a wonderful Monday! Easter is right around the corner!!

Be Blessed,

9 comments:

kris

Lovely!! the image is adorable and i love the distressing and colors! Another wonderful Easter project! Have a good week!

Shirley N

So soft and sweet, love your crocheted handle and your pretty flowers!

Brenda

that is such a precious image!

Cyndi

very pretty basket! love the image! have a great monday!

1LuvnMama

Oh Joy! Luv your basket with that crochet ribbon, such a sweet touch! Man, I've gotta get the latest ticket sentiment too . . . stop enabling me girl! Thanks for a fun time! :)Good to see you!

Amy

This is beautiful Joy! Love the crocheted ribbon handle and the ticket sentiment is perfect! These baskets are so fabulous, love it!

Unknown

This is adorable and so sweet too! Awesome basket! TFS!

Cami

Love your sweet Easter basket Joy! That crochet lace trim on the handle is a very nice touch. Now, how many of these do you plan to make after the first 42 of the other one LOL! Great project as always! Have a gret week!
Hugs, Cami

Chris Olsen, Glowbug

Aw!! Your coloring is beautiful!! I just love this Easter basket and your crochet trim. Gorgeous Joy!!
hugs,
Chris

Related Posts with Thumbnails