Thursday, April 14, 2011

Because I care...

...WITH SYMPATHY...
This will be a short post today. I just wanted to share a card I made for a dear friend. Her mother just passed away and I wanted to send her a card to say that I care and that I am thinking of her. I used the "because I care" set from SU. I added some bling, stickles, my oval and lacey ovales nesties and my dyed seam binding. I cut out the flower and popped it up to give it some dimension.
It's coming to the end of the week. Hope you have wonderful plans for the weekend! Easter is right around the corner. Hope your creations are coming along! Till next time: John 11:25-26
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die."

Be Blessed,

15 comments:

kris

Love the effects of the flower Joy!! it sparkles and sends off a warm feeling... colors are beautiful!! oh i'm dreading having to make a few sympathy cards for this weekend... Have a fabulous thursday!!

~amy~

really pretty sympathy card Joy...I'm sure that your friend loved it.

Little C's Creations

Beautifully created, Sis! Have an awesome end of the week.

Islander Girl

Beautiful card! I think your friend will take comfort knowing she has a great friend like you thinking of her!

ShaniKulani

such a beautiful card! love the colors, so sweet.

Cheryl

Love your sparkly sympathy card! Very simple and pretty. Have a great weekend!

Cyndi

what a beautiful sympathy card! love that color! have a great day!

donna mikasa

Hi Joy chan! Such a pretty card! Love the shimmer and the deep teal colors. Hope you have an awesome weekend!

Shirley N

This is so beautiful Joy, a really elegant sympathy card!

Cami

I know these type of cards are not fun to make, but you have done a wonderful job creating this simply elegant sympathy card. It gives a felling of peace and comfort. Have a wonderful weekend and see you again on FB!
Hugs,
Cami

Amy

Beautiful sympathy card Joy, the touch of bling is perfect! Your friend will truly appreciate it!

Teri

What a beautiful card. I love that you added so many different embellishments to it! I also love the colors you used too!

Mimi

Beautiful card Joy! The colors are so warm and comforting. I'm sure your friend will appreciate it. Have a great start of a new week! ;)

Linda

Stunning Joy ~ such a comforting feeling to this card.

donna mikasa

Hi Joy!! I didn't even think this card was for ME! I was only wondering who else lost their Mom recently...Thank you SO MUCH for thinking of me and sending me this lovely card. To see it in person is just awesome, along with your heartfelt message inside. Thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my heart!
Lots and lots of hugs,
Donna
xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails