Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tiddly Inks...

I first saw these cuties on THREE UMBRELLAS...Donna's blog. I fell in love with them. They are just so cute and the person who creates these HuggABuggs...Christy Croll, designer of Tiddly Inks on Etsy. They are digi images and you can make them to any size you want. This one is called Joy Bugg. I have another birthday in February and so I needed to make another card. Her favorite colors are green and pink...perfect! I used my top notes to make a card. I wanted to try a non traditional size card. Here is another charm that Stamp and Create store sells. I have come to love these charms...they really do add to a card or creation.
here is the insert...I wrote a little note and sent a gift certificate.
Hope she likes her non-traditional card. I had a fun time making this. it's always an adventure and experience to try something new...sometimes not so good and other times a wonderful creation that you make so many of...then it's time to move on! lol!

paper: doodlebug DP
ink: memento
pens: copics
image: Tiddly Inks-Joy Bugg
miscellaneous: flower charm, top note die, nesties


okay...
before I forget...the winner of the product spotlight of "my heart stamps for you" is... drum roll please...Shirley...Stampin for the fun of it! Congrats Shirley! I will get it out to you!

15 comments:

Teri

Loving the Tiddly Ink images!! I just bought the bundle too! Love your top note card...I'm sure E will love it!! Good seeing you yesterday - hope you didn't get too wet walking back to the office! I'll call U later to check on the status of you know what for you know who...nag!

kris

Congrats to Shirley!! and this image by far is the CUTEST!!! LOVE it... i'm sure your friend will LOVE LOVE this!!! Have a beautiful day girl!! hugs, Kris

Denise

Love the style of your card, and those images are very cute!

Unknown

Cute card, Joy, and the charms adds some "charm" to your cards too. Congrats to Shirley on winning your blog candy ... your winning streak is continuing and hope so on your vacation too.

Unknown

Super cute project! Congrats to Shirley :)

1LuvnMama

Congrats Shirl!

This is such a cute, cute card Joy!
And yes, E will luv this! Ain't those images so darn cute?

Shirley N

Oh my Joy, I can't believe I won--thank you sooo much! I love your card and your cute cute image. The birthday girl will surely love it!

Brenda

Congrats to Shirley! I love these images... you are going to get me addicted to these as well! And yes, your card is truly amazing too! Hope your day goes well!

Jodi

She really is a cutie!! I love the way you colored her and your layout is awesome too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Michelle Alejandro

These are so cute! I still wish that I could print out those digis without them smearing. Oh well. So glad we didn't have a game yesterday, me need sleep, lol! TTYL!

Corie

Oh my this is the cutest!!!!

Risa

What a beautiful lil card and super adorable image!
hugs
Risa:)

joni h

I got me that image too! Love it! Love what you made! That color combo is great!

donna mikasa

Cuteness! Joy Bugg is my fave and your card is so sweet! Christy Croll noticed a lot of Hawaii stampers buying her digis! Glad to enable you.....

Tammi

Ok, been scrolling through your blog, everything is just so cute Joy! My computer crashed and just got a new one yesterday, now hopefully I can blog hop a bit more. :) Did I miss your b-day or is it still coming up? And this card is darling! I didn't realize these were digis, might have to get some! ~Have a nice day. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails