Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Love is in the air...

Have you stopped by to see what's new on the Stamp and Create blog? Well, there is a big Valentine's day sale...if you click here...it will take you straight there! This is the Product Spotlight of the week..."LOVE".
I have some blog candy for you to win...
I am not showing it as it will be a surprise.
here is how you qualify...

1) become a follower of the Stamp and Create blog or sign up for the newsletter
2) put a link on your blog to the store or the blog
3) mention the blog candy on your blog too
4) you will get a bonus entry if you purchase anything from the store
***please let me know if you do buy anything so I can credit you a bonus entry***

the winner will be announced at the end of the product spotlight.
see below for my other post

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails