Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Double Shaker Book...

...YOU'RE AN ANGEL...
I was blessed to get together with some awesome and talented ladies this past weekend to celebrate Michelle's "21st" Birthday! While we celebrated, we also got to make a fabulous make n take by Cami. It was a book/box that was so beautiful to look at! Cami cut every piece, put them all together, made the flower and scored everything. All we had to do was take all those pieces and assemble them to make the book/box. So with that...I decided to try make one, but of course I tweaked it a bit. Only because the accordion folds were a lot of work. Here's what the cover looks like. I used my new doily die cut, plenty of flowers, my fancy tags spellbinder, the sentiment is computer generated, added a butterfly, a stick pin and bling.
once you open it up...here's what it looks like. I love this pink and brown DP. I can't get enough of it and want to use it all up!
I took a picture of the left side...with a sentiment from SU. I used my new floral doily motif spellbinders and added some pink bling.
I also took a picture of the left side to give you a better view. here is where I tweaked it a bit. I decided to use my double foam to make a double shaker. I used the cute angel from TGF. I added micro beads for the front shaker and then dew drops, beads and confetti hearts for the back shaker. I colored the angel with my copic pens and cut her out. I also used more flowers, a butterfly, ribbon, swirls of pearls and bling. The window was cut out with my labels sixteen spellbinder.
So what do you think? I am hoping that the person I sent this to received it in the mail already because I am posting it today! I will show you the original make n take we made tomorrow. have a wonderful Tuesday!

Be Blessed,

14 comments:

~amy~

wow! spectacular card Joy!

Linda

The shaker queen has done it again! This is fantastic Joy! Thanks for sharing!

kris

one word to describe this.... GORGEOUS!!! the detailing is superb!! =D

Shirley N

Amazing and soooo gorgeous!

Brenda

that is just beautiful! love that dp too!

ShaniKulani

awesome shaker card! love it :)

Cyndi

very awesome creation! love the colors and of course the shaker! have a great day!

Lacey Stephens

What an awesome design!! So adorable!
~Lacey

1LuvnMama

Gorgeous! Stunner! What more can I say! :) Awesome Joy ... that was such a fun day. Cami's project was the bomb! I can't get myself to glue the beautiful flower on just yet, that's why I'm haven't posted it. Call me lame! :)

Tammi

She'll love it, it's absolutely gorgeous Joy!

Little C's Creations

That is just gorjuss!!! Sounds like u gurls had a blast!! Michelle must've been delighted with all her besties around!!! Hugs, Jen

Jenny V.

Just beautiful! I'm your friend will love it.

Cami

I received this card today and it is more beautiful IRL! The sparkle and shine in the shaker are all my favorite colors, too. Awesome job, Joy, and thank you for making this first (of many to come) one for me. It was a very nice "surprise" birthday party for Michelle!
Hugs, Cami

Teri

Of course we knew that you were just fooling us by making us think that you would never make another one of these cute book cards. I totally love the double shaker card you made for Cami. Can't wait to get mine! (LOL JK!) I hope you can show me how to make one of these, looks so fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails