Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tamiko's 2nd Challenge...

Happy Thursday everyone! I have something exciting to share with you...Tamiko's is having her second challenge! You are to use any spellbinder/nesties with any image of your choice. She asks that you use some form of techinque if possible...so I decided to use a "out of the box" techinque. since I found out how to do that I have loved using it. here's another tutorial you may find easier to follow..."out of the box". As you can see that her feet are out of the nestie area. I used cherry Emma from CC designs and if you would like to purchase her and others you can at Tamikos!
I love the new found technique of distressing the edges. it really seems to give my card another look that I really like. I used some net, shimmerz and flowers from Stamp and Create.
so if you have a chance, go and stop by Tamiko's blog to see what the other girls have created with their nesties. Please play along as it's so easy to do. I can't wait to see what you will be creating for this challenge! the winner gets a spellbinder. here are the deets:
  1. Become a follower of Tamiko's blog
  2. Enter a comment on her post
  3. AND, create a card using a nestie (and any stamped image) that you already have and post the link to your card in your blog comment so she can check it out!
Other deets you should know:
  • One entry per person please
  • Deadline: Friday, April 30, 2010, 8:00pm HST
  • Winner to be chosen by Tamiko's Creative Team
  • Winner will be announced on May 1st and card will be featured on Tamiko's Blog!
woo-hoo! Remember: Great things are accomplished by talented people who believe they will accomplish them~ Warren G Bennis

15 comments:

kris

Oooh girl!!! this is lovely!! you did a great job with the out of box technique... i'm still trying to work on that... LOL... Have a great day!! =D

Little C's Creations

what a darling card!

hugs,
Jen

Michele

Hi Joy,

I just love this card!! So pretty and I am really loving that out of the box technique...maybe I'll give it a try! :-)

Hugs,
Michele

Unknown

Great job on your out of the box technique and love the netting - love your new blogware too.

Elena

Love your out of box technique. I will have to try this too! TFS!

Michelle Alejandro

Too cute Joy! I can't wait to get my flowers, they look so pretty on your card! See you this weekend!

joni h

Boy, there's so much that I love about your card, I don't know where to start! Love those flowers! I'm too chicken to use them or maybe I'm just a hoarder! heehee! Love the colors! Have a great day!

1LuvnMama

Woohoo Joy! Amazing card with Cherry Emma! Luv how you did the out of the box technique . . . ain't it fun! :) You have the most gorgeous flowers. Me likey Joni . . . I wouldn't want to use them . . . too pretty and I'M A HOARDER! C U Saturday!

Jeanette

How sweet this is Joy! Lovely idea with her wee feet dangling like that!
Hugs Jeanette :)

Brenda

I love your card! The colors are so bright and cheerful!

Janis

Cute card. Love those Nesties!!!

Cyndi

love this card! she is super cute! have a great weekend!

Cami

Wonderful card with that out of the box style and distressing. BTW, I love your new blog wear! Hugs, Cami

Jodi

This is an adorable card Joy! Love that you used this image, and great coloring too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

eunice

Adorable! I really like how this out of the box technique turns out, but have yet to try it...seems so complicated for my feeble brain!

Related Posts with Thumbnails